Sunday, September 6, 2009

the mystery is history.




Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Tomorrow is yesterday, and the mystery is history. Well, in fashion it is. I've been looking around for pictures of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, who are one of the best vintage dressers. 


pictures from cyworld and C-Head Magazine

This is Ashley Olsen. I'd say I'm in love with her pants. Not only does this look give off a stylish manly look, but it also makes you feel comfortable just by looking at it. The navy blue and the ivory pants just look great together. 
I feel that these days, comfort is also taking a huge part of the fashion industry. Maybe it's the 'going back into time' thing, where everything is going big on you. Just maybe. I don't know what's up but all I know is that the loose style fashion from the 90's is coming back. Who knows? Victorian style dresses with petticoats may be back in the near future. We'll just have to wait and see.